How to Delete All My Messages On Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the hacker picked to go through the person's Facebook emails to check out every one of their messages and then make use of that info to message their friends-- posing as them. I was just one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that a person might potentially have accessibility to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for several years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I intended to delete all of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I could limit what they would certainly have access to. But I discovered that this wasn't as easy as you would believe as there is no global "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you need to click into each conversation, click on the "Actions" switch, as well as select "Delete Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would have been much also taxing. Nonetheless, I did locate an incredible plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All My Messages On Facebook



The procedure is easy. Open up your Chrome browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users and also I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks earlier, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, merely authorize into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window as well as click the plugin symbol that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will remove all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Launch a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of minutes you must be eliminate all your old discussions, and they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!