Change My Username On Facebook | New 2019

Are you trying to alter your Facebook username and you are asking yourself if it is possible? My answer is YES! It is absolutely feasible. Today's post is fixated exactly how to change Facebook Username. The actions called for to achieve this is rather easy to comply with. Continue reading to know extra.

Facebook is among the most utilized social networks platforms worldwide today. I recognize that you understand this reality currently, I'm just stating it because I intend to as well as due to the fact that I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A lot of people get this wrong. Your Facebook username is actually various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook profile LINK. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your account.

Many people reading this blog post might be most likely questioning and also asking themselves this certain inquiry, Why will I ever before require to transform my Facebook Username? Well, there are in fact lots of reasons you would consider changing your Facebook Username.

Right here are some reasons;

- You might have done a lawful name change.
- You are tired of your existing username and also intend to attempt another thing.
- You made use of a nickname for your Facebook username and wish to make it sound/look a lot more official.
- A few other miscellaneous factor that's best known to you.

I keep in mind many years ago, I wished to change my Facebook username, but I had a tough time altering it. Why did I want to transform it?

Promise me that you won't laugh!

Well, right here goes nothing. I really used doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was completely amusing. I after that decided that it was time to alter my Facebook username and I did. I altered it to something more professional. This is something everyone should take into consideration prior to changing Facebook username.

How To Change Facebook Username

1. Log in to Facebook on your PC.

2. Click on the down-facing arrowhead situated after the help icon.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click settings.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the general settings tab, Click on Edit right alongside Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Enter a brand-new username as well as click on save changes.
Change Facebook Username

6. For protection factors, you will need to re-enter your Facebook password and also click on submit.
Change Facebook Username

And also there you have it. That was totally simple, right? Yeah, I know.

As a wise man when claimed, whatever that has a beginning has an end. We have actually come to the end of this short article on how to change Facebook username. I hope you enjoyed reading this write-up as much as I took pleasure in composing it for you. Do not neglect to share this write-up.

Many thanks for dropping in.