How Do I Delete All Of My Facebook Messages | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook good friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the hacker picked to undergo the person's Facebook emails to read every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that info to message their pals-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that a person can possibly have access to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wanted to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I can limit what they would have access to. But I found that this had not been as simple as you would certainly believe as there is no global "Remove All" option for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you should click into each discussion, click the "Actions" switch, as well as select "Delete Conversation". To do this for the numerous conversations that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much also time-consuming. Nonetheless, I did discover an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How Do I Delete All Of My Facebook Messages



The process is simple. Open up your Chrome internet browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 individuals as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just authorize right into Facebook. Open up the full messages window and click on the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will erase all the messages on that entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and click Introduce a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few mins you should be rid of all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not reappear when the person messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!