How to Change Your Facebook Username | New 2019

Are you trying to change your Facebook username and also you are asking yourself if it is feasible? My answer is OF COURSE! It is completely possible. Today's message is centered on how to transform Facebook Username. The actions called for to accomplish this is rather very easy to follow. Read on to understand extra.

Facebook is among the most used social networks platforms in the world today. I know that you recognize this fact currently, I'm simply stating it due to the fact that I intend to and due to the fact that I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of people get this incorrect. Your Facebook username is really different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook account LINK. While your Facebook name is the name displayed on your account.

The majority of people reading this blog post may be most likely asking yourself and asking themselves this certain question, Why will I ever before require to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are actually several reasons why you would consider changing your Facebook Username.

Below are some factors;

- You may have done a legal name adjustment.
- You are tired of your current username and want to try another thing.
- You made use of a nickname for your Facebook username as well as intend to make it sound/look a lot more official.
- Some other assorted reason that's best known to you.

I keep in mind so many years earlier, I wanted to transform my Facebook username, yet I had a tough time changing it. Why did I want to change it?

Assurance me that you will not laugh!

Well, below goes absolutely nothing. I really made use of doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was entirely amusing. I then made a decision that it was time to change my Facebook username and I did. I changed it to something more professional. This is something everyone need to take into consideration before changing Facebook username.

Exactly How To Change Facebook Username

1. Visit to Facebook on your PC.

2. Click on the down-facing arrow located after the assistance icon.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click settings.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the basic settings tab, Click Edit best alongside Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Type in a brand-new username and click on save adjustments.
Change Facebook Username

6. For safety and security reasons, you will certainly need to re-enter your Facebook password and also click on send.
Change Facebook Username

As well as there you have it. That was totally easy, appropriate? Yeah, I know.

As a wise man once said, everything that has a start has an end. We've come to the end of this article on just how to transform Facebook username. I hope you delighted in reading this write-up as much as I appreciated writing it for you. Do not fail to remember to share this post.

Many thanks for visiting.