Delete All Messages In Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to undergo the individual's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and after that utilize that details to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that someone can possibly have access to every one of your personal discussions that you've had with friends and family, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wanted to delete every one of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would have access to. However I uncovered that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly believe as there is no global "Remove All" option for Facebook messages and also conversations. Instead, you should click into each conversation, click the "Actions" switch, and choose "Erase Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much as well taxing. Nonetheless, I did find an amazing plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

Delete All Messages In Facebook



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome web browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers and also I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks earlier, so I can very advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply authorize into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window and also click on the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will certainly erase all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Launch a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few mins you should be eliminate all your old conversations, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!