How to Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox at once | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk picked to go through the individual's Facebook emails to check out all of their messages and afterwards utilize that details to message their good friends-- posing as them. I was one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that a person might potentially have accessibility to all of your personal discussions that you've had with family and friends, going back for several years!

After this experience I determined that I intended to erase all of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I could restrict what they would certainly have access to. But I discovered that this had not been as easy as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and discussions. Rather, you have to click into each discussion, click on the "Actions" button, and also pick "Delete Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much too taxing. Nonetheless, I did locate an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox At Once



The procedure is basic. Open your Chrome web browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 individuals as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks earlier, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just sign into Facebook. Open the full messages window and also click the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will certainly erase all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Launch a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you need to be rid of all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!