How to Edit My Username On Facebook | New 2019

Are you attempting to change your Facebook username and also you are questioning if it is possible? My response is YES! It is totally possible. Today's blog post is centered on how to change Facebook Username. The actions needed to achieve this is quite very easy to adhere to. Keep reading to recognize more.

Facebook is one of the most used social networks platforms in the world today. I recognize that you understand this fact already, I'm simply claiming it because I want to as well as due to the fact that I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A lot of people get this wrong. Your Facebook username is actually various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook profile URL. While your Facebook name is the name showed on your account.

Lots of people reading this message could be most likely asking yourself and also asking themselves this particular inquiry, Why will I ever before need to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are really numerous reasons you would consider transforming your Facebook Username.

Below are some factors;

- You might have done a legal name change.
- You are tired of your current username and also wish to attempt something else.
- You made use of a nickname for your Facebook username and intend to make it sound/look extra official.
- Some other assorted factor that's best understood to you.

I keep in mind so many years earlier, I wanted to change my Facebook username, but I had a hard time transforming it. Why did I wish to change it?

Guarantee me that you will not laugh!

Well, below goes nothing. I really used doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was totally humorous. I then made a decision that it was time to transform my Facebook username and I did. I transformed it to something a lot more professional. This is something every person need to consider before changing Facebook username.

Exactly How To Change Facebook Username

1. Visit to Facebook on your COMPUTER.

2. Click on the down-facing arrow situated following the aid icon.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click setups.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the general setups tab, Click Edit appropriate alongside Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Key in a brand-new username as well as click conserve changes.
Change Facebook Username

6. For safety reasons, you will need to re-enter your Facebook password and click on send.
Change Facebook Username

As well as there you have it. That was completely simple, right? Yeah, I know.

As a wise man once claimed, every little thing that has a start has an end. We have actually come to the end of this post on just how to alter Facebook username. I wish you enjoyed reading this short article as long as I enjoyed composing it for you. Don't fail to remember to share this article.

Thanks for dropping in.