How to Delete All Your Messages On Facebook at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to experience the individual's Facebook emails to check out all of their messages and after that utilize that info to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that a person can potentially have access to all of your personal discussions that you've had with friends and family, going back for several years!

After this experience I made a decision that I intended to erase all of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I can limit what they would have accessibility to. However I found that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly assume as there is no worldwide "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Rather, you should click right into each conversation, click the "Actions" button, and also select "Delete Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much too taxing. Nonetheless, I did discover an incredible plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All Your Messages On Facebook At Once



The procedure is straightforward. Open your Chrome web browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just sign right into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window as well as click on the plugin symbol that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down as well as click Introduce a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you should be eliminate all your old discussions, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!