How Do You Delete All Your Messages On Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the hacker chose to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and afterwards utilize that info to message their pals-- posing as them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that somebody might potentially have access to every one of your personal conversations that you've had with family and friends, returning for many years!

After this experience I determined that I intended to remove every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I discovered that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly believe as there is no worldwide "Erase All" option for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Instead, you should click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, and select "Delete Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much as well taxing. Nonetheless, I did locate an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that worked.

How Do You Delete All Your Messages On Facebook



The procedure is basic. Open up your Chrome web browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks earlier, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize right into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window and click on the plugin symbol that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will certainly remove all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down and click Launch a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of minutes you must be eliminate all your old conversations, as well as they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!