How Can You See who Likes Your Facebook Business Page | Update 2019

Facebook altered the way you can see who liked your web page Before you could just click on the variety of sort as well as a popup would appear with individuals that like your page.

This transformed and you require to do 2 added actions currently.

The people that like your web page.

1. Click the link 'Like this' simply listed below the variety of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the list of your likes in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most lately are first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Suches As through Insights

There is one more means to discover the people that liked your web page, via Insights. In fact it coincides means but a different starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of individuals that liked your web page, with most lately liked first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page