Who Sees My Likes On Facebook | Update 2019

Facebook altered the method you can see that liked your page Prior to you can just click on the variety of likes and a popup would turn up with the people that like your page.

This transformed and also you need to do 2 additional steps now.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click on the link 'Similar to this' simply listed below the variety of sort on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the listing of your sort in chronological order, i.e. people that liked your page most recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Likes via Insights

There is another means to locate individuals that liked your page, using Insights. Actually it coincides way but a various starting factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Listing of individuals that liked your web page, with most recently suched as first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page