This Account Has Been Deactivated Facebook | Update 2019

To say that Facebook plays a large component in my life is a little bit of an understatement-- as I'm sure it is for any other social media sites supervisor. Not just do I use it to talk with friends and family-- yet I'm permanently including web content to one of the many web pages I admin, whether for myself or for clients.

This Account Has Been Deactivated Facebook



Facebook Disabled My Account



Imagine my shock when I attempted to authorize right into Facebook one morning just to receive the complying with message:

My account was disabled? What does that even suggest?

I attempted to visit with another web browser and also I got the exact same message. Facebook handicapped my account!

Facebook supplied a form entry page for those wanting to contact Facebook concerning their handicapped account, as well as I emailed them essentially asking why my account was impaired as well as how I can obtain access back to the countless web pages I'm an admin for. I discussed that I handle a selection of web pages for customers, and also was always mindful concerning the web content I posted-- nevertheless, my parents get on Facebook as well.

After sending out the email to Facebook, I sent out an email to the close friends who's e-mail addresses I actually had as well as explained what happened. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, the majority of my friends were only able to be spoken to by me on Facebook.

The replies I got from that email were identified into 3 various groups:

- WTF/WTH-- why would certainly they do that ??
- Is it because you uploaded political things (I such as Ron Paul as well as common material regarding #OWS).
- Maybe someone flagged you.

I read up on a few of the posts by others that have had their accounts disabled to learn why mine was instantly pulled-- without advising I must include. The publishing days on the write-ups span the lifetime of Facebook, revealing that the firm has for life been on a behind the curtain project of disabling accounts at their discretion.

I found some short articles by renowned bloggers or reporters, consisting of Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, and Stan Shroeder (Mashable). Many of these high-profiled Facebook users had their profiles and/or web pages reabled right after Facebook found who they disabled. For the remainder people, we're essentially on our own.

Reading these short articles really did not impart much hope in me or my scenario. The understanding of what I shed was beginning to set in too.

Over the years I had computers crash, stolen, shed, and so on and also rely upon Facebook to hold all my travel and celebration pictures. The internet site isn't going anywhere anytime quickly, so why not upload all my images on Facebook for my friends and also household to view at their discretion? There were more than 2000 photos, numerous videos, blog posts (notes), plus all the get in touches with (I still have not been able to reconnect with many who were all lost when Facebook disabled my account). This was looking to be an extremely bleak situation as I better recognized simply what was lost.

I needed to regain access to Facebook to take care of the web pages for my clients, and likewise for my own business. A number of my web pages' admin accessibility were shown a partner and also were conveniently set back up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly created, cursing Facebook under my breath as I set up the brand-new account.

Some of the Facebook pages admin access were shown my clients, whom I needed to get in touch with to have them re-add me with my brand-new account. All of them asked "Why did your account obtain disabled?" and also truly so. I, too, would question the person I paid to manage my Facebook web page why their Facebook account was disabled. Would not you?

I still don't have a response to that question. "I have no concept" is the response I still provide, since its true. Facebook has still yet to offer me a reason that my account was disabled. After checking out the factors Facebook disabled accounts on their page I was still at night. I really did not spam-add people, blog post sexual material, bother any individual. so why they deleted me didn't make sense. Just after I check out other posts did I recognize a bit extra.

Facebook can disable your account if your display name is different than that on your birth certificate. Mine was, however not by a lot. It was still phonetically the exact same, yet led to different than the remainder of my household. I likewise had a customer that lately utilized a competition promo to increase their e-mail list. According to Facebook advertising standards, contests can just be operated on Facebook with either apps: ShortStack and WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I inspected that client's Facebook web page and also it was gone also. Aha!

Although the competition had not been precisely held on Facebook (it was hosted on the client's web site), and the champion was notified via email (you can not announce winners on your wall), I was certain this was the annoying activity which had me ushered off Facebook without even a 'Bye-bye'.

At this moment it had to do with a week since I at first composed Facebook that fateful early morning, and also I still had not gotten a reply. I took another look at the web page allowing me to speak to Facebook, as well as discussed that I currently had a much better idea regarding why they disabled me, and that I was sorry. I pledged never to do something like that once again (was it actually that negative??) if they just reable my account.

I sent out that off as well as waited once more. After a couple of even more days I realized something. something really crucial-- I developed a filter in gmail for Facebook emails. Even if they did email me, I would have never ever obtained the email since it was readied to "Miss Inbox/Delete". Severe.

So I sent one more e-mail to Facebook, this time around letting them understand that I had a filter on my gmail and if they did contact me prior to this e-mail, I would have never received it.

A couple of days later I finally obtained an e-mail from Javier at Facebook. Here's the only response I'll likely get from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What an adolescent action-- certain Facebook is a 'young' business, yet I'm sure there should be somebody there with far better tact than 'we're not going to reable your account-- don't email us once more.' OKAY Facebook.

So what did I gain from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never ever know if/when they'll choose to remove you.
2. Don't manage your different customer's web pages with the very same account. If one page/account obtains removed, you will not shed them all.
3. A lot of my friends are pretenders that's accounts are either concealed from search, or they disabled the "Include as a friend" switch making it difficult to re-add them.

Its been about a month because I had my account impaired, and also had great deals of time to review the experience. I haven't attempted to get in touch with Facebook directly considering that I got the e-mail from Javier, however I did start the website www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and the hashtag project on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to accentuate the negative experience.

Do I desire Facebook to transform their disabling policy? Nope.

I manage a few MU websites as well as if you desire somebody off your website, of course remove them/block them/whatever. But also for Facebook to disable the account and to keep the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog articles, that is wrong. What would certainly Facebook be if nobody uploaded content onto the site-- No images to share or tag-- No posts to Like-- No condition updates to LOL at-- It would be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Facebook should enable those who they disabled to download their account, letting them fetch their photos/videos/notes/ etc., prior to going off to the barren wastelands of Google+, or to RT their close friends condition updates (as opposed to 'Suching as' it). Facebook currently makes it feasible for an active account to be downloaded, so why not a handicapped account?

It's time for Facebook to get a bit more mature in this field-- especially with their IPO announced. I'm really taking into consideration buying stock so they will certainly have to pay attention to my grievance-- at the very least I'll profit from them.

Have you had your Facebook account disabled? Did you get it back, and also if so just how?