How Do I Delete All My Messages On Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook pals have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these cases the hacker chose to go through the person's Facebook emails to review all of their messages and afterwards make use of that details to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was among those people that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that a person might potentially have access to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for years!

After this experience I decided that I intended to remove every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would have access to. But I found that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Instead, you should click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, as well as pick "Remove Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been far also time-consuming. However, I did find an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

How Do I Delete All My Messages On Facebook



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 users as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely sign into Facebook. Open up the full messages window as well as click on the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will certainly remove all the messages on that whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may need to scroll down as well as click Introduce a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few mins you must be rid of all your old discussions, and they will certainly not come back when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!