How Can I Know who Has Seen My Facebook Profile | Update 2019

To see who has checked into your place you require to initial log into Facebook. Then in the much right-hand man corner, click on the fall arrow and also click on "Manage Pages." After that choose which web page you wish to see.

How Can I Know Who Has Seen My Facebook Profile




Who Sees My Facebook


The next action is to click the Alerts button.


Who Sees My Facebook


Then you are going to click on Activity.


Who Sees My Facebook


Then click Check-ins. Right here is where you see the public check-ins of your place or personal articles of people you are friends with on Facebook. This is a wonderful place to such as, react, or comment to people checking into your place as well as motivate them to continue to check-in.


Who Sees My Facebook


** Because of personal privacy setups of Facebook, you are not able to see who has check-ins if they made their article personal to friends just. Nevertheless, Causely tracks the complete number of check-ins of your page no matter if they are personal or public. We just can not show you who the users is if they made their posts private due to the privacy settings.

Listed below shows how an individual makes an article private to "Buddies Only" or "Public." Unfortunately, the "Pals Only" is the default for all Facebook messages. This is why a great deal of the check-ins may not show up when you consider the check-ins on your Facebook page. For steps on transforming your blog post's privacy setting, go here.


Who Sees My Facebook