Who Searches for You On Facebook | New 2019




I visualize there's plenty of individuals available that would certainly be pretty thinking about figuring out that's been looking for them on Facebook.

Who Searches For You On Facebook


If you are just one of them after that you'll most likely appreciate this message because I observed something quite cool the various other week which permits you to do simply that, and also I'm going to share it with you today.

It's not one of the most 'functional' of methods, but it works-- as well as it's the only method I recognize that does. I recognize there's a tons of applications that assert they can show you that's been searching for you but a lot of them are just duff & are constructed with other objectives (such as taking access to your account to upload spam).

With this method you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other approaches there's no danger to your account.

Below's exactly how I found it.

At the time of creating this blog post I do not make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time as well as I do not mean to in the future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a big follower of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account configuration with my name and it was produced with the single intent of permitting me to sign up to specific web sites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yes as high as I don't such as Facebook I was virtually compelled to develop an account.

Currently here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I took place a night out & I satisfied a girl. We talked awhile and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her once again (as well as I could not remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A few days after I so happened to authorize into Facebook on my phone, and also guess who existed in my 'suggested close friends'?

None aside from the lady I met on that particular night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she must have searched for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a sweetheart ... as well as perhaps to remember what I really look like).

As well as because Facebook does not recognize who else to recommend to me (considering that I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's determined to show me suggested friends based upon that has been searching for me.

So right here's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised buddies will not necessarily reveal individuals that have actually been looking for you. Sure, several of them could have looked for you yet there is no chance of informing without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will reveal you suggested close friends based on your passions, who your currently friends with & what groups you've signed up with-- amongst an entire lots of various other points.

However if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and you do not have any buddies-- it does not know who to suggest.

So it shows you individuals that have searched for you as it's next-best assumption! Cool huh?

Now if you don't already have a Facebook profile yet would certainly want figuring out that's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- established an empty account and also have a look at your 'advised buddies' (however be sure to check out the vital suggestions below, otherwise it might screw up).

And also if you do currently have a Facebook however would additionally want learning that's been searching for you, right here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your actual name) and upload an account photo of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- naturally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your main account as it'll have buddies as well as updates, but cunningly you've obtained another account resting there prepared to capture unwary searchers.

Then, when you prepare to discover who's been looking for you all you require to do is authorize into the 'empty' account and also look into your suggested good friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, take into account these crucial tips.

Firstly, use sound judgment-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will advised some 'arbitrary' buddies, so not everyone that appears there will certainly have looked for you ... However if someone shows up there who you occurred to meet that would certainly have had nothing else previous link to you (like the instance I mentioned concerning the girl in the club), then possibilities are they've looked for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account aside from check in & scroll through the listing of advised pals.

Seriously, nothing.

Do not browse anyone, do not click accounts-- don't do anything.

The second you provide Facebook some info it'll start utilizing it so recommend close friends so it will certainly come to be harder to tell who has searched for you & who's been revealed there due to the fact that they're connected to something you have actually clicked on or looked.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly how you can figure out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most sensible technique in the technique, yet hey ho it works & it's the only approach I understand that does.