How to Know who Searched You On Facebook | New 2019




I envision there's several people out there that would certainly be rather curious about learning that's been looking for them on Facebook.

How To Know Who Searched You On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll possibly enjoy this blog post since I noticed something pretty cool down the various other week which enables you to do simply that, and also I'm going to share it with you today.

It's not the most 'functional' of methods, but it works-- and it's the only technique I know that does. I know there's a lots of apps that assert they can show you who's been looking for you but a lot of them are just duff & are constructed with various other purposes (such as swiping accessibility to your account to publish spam).

With this method you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no risk to your account.

Below's how I discovered it.

At the time of composing this blog post I don't make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while as well as I do not intend to in the near future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a big fan of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply an empty account configuration with my name and also it was developed with the sole purpose of allowing me to sign up to particular websites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain accessibility.

So yeah as long as I don't like Facebook I was basically compelled to develop an account.

Now here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I went on a night out & I met a lady. We chatted awhile and also I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her again (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A couple of days after I just so occurred to sign right into Facebook on my phone, as well as hunch that existed in my 'recommended good friends'?

None aside from the woman I met on that night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she need to have searched for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a partner ... as well as maybe to keep in mind what I actually resemble).

And also because Facebook doesn't know that else to recommend to me (since I do not have anything on my Facebook account), it's chosen to reveal me advised pals based upon who has been looking for me.

So below's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended friends will not always reveal people who have been looking for you. Sure, some of them may have looked for you yet there is no chance of telling for certain.

As a norm Facebook will certainly reveal you recommended friends based on your rate of interests, who your already close friends with & what teams you have actually signed up with-- among an entire lots of various other things.

Yet if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any kind of pals-- it does not understand who to recommend.

So it reveals you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Great huh?

Now if you don't currently have a Facebook profile but would be interested in finding out that's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- established an empty account and also take a look at your 'advised pals' (yet make sure to read the important tips listed below, otherwise it could mess up).

As well as if you do currently have a Facebook but would also want discovering that's been searching for you, below's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (using your genuine name) and upload a profile picture of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click on both to learn which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be evident which one is your main account as it'll have good friends and also updates, however cunningly you've obtained an additional account resting there all set to catch innocent searchers.

After that, when you're ready to figure out who's been looking for you all you require to do is authorize into the 'blank' account and take a look at your recommended buddies ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, take into account these vital tips.

First of all, make use of sound judgment-- also on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'random' pals, so not everybody that shows up there will certainly have looked for you ... Yet if somebody shows up there who you took place to fulfill that would certainly have had no other previous link to you (like the instance I discussed regarding the woman in the club), then opportunities are they've searched for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'empty' account apart from sign in & scroll through the listing of recommended close friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't look anyone, don't click on accounts-- don't do anything.

The second you provide Facebook some details it'll start utilizing it so suggest friends so it will become harder to tell that has actually looked for you & who's been revealed there because they're attached to something you've clicked on or looked.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically how you can find out that's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most functional approach in the method, but hey ho it works & it's the only method I know that does.