How to Delete All My Facebook Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the hacker picked to experience the individual's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and then use that details to message their friends-- posing as them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that someone could potentially have access to all of your individual conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for many years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I intended to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would have access to. However I found that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly think as there is no international "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages and also discussions. Rather, you should click into each discussion, click on the "Actions" switch, and also choose "Delete Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been far as well taxing. Nevertheless, I did locate a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All My Facebook Messages At Once



The procedure is easy. Open your Chrome internet browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 users and I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, merely sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and click on the plugin icon that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and click Launch a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of minutes you need to be rid of all your old conversations, and they will not reappear when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!