Facebook Delete All Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the hacker picked to experience the individual's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and afterwards make use of that information to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was just one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that somebody can possibly have access to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for many years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wanted to erase all of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I can restrict what they would certainly have access to. But I discovered that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly believe as there is no global "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you have to click into each discussion, click the "Actions" switch, and select "Remove Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past a number of years would have been much also taxing. However, I did find an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

Facebook Delete All Messages At Once



The procedure is simple. Open your Chrome internet browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 users as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and also click the plugin symbol that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will remove all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Release a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of mins you should be rid of all your old conversations, as well as they will not come back when the person messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!