Can You Find Out who Searches You On Facebook | New 2019




I think of there's many individuals out there that would certainly be quite interested in discovering who's been looking for them on Facebook.

Can You Find Out Who Searches You On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll probably appreciate this blog post due to the fact that I observed something pretty cool down the various other week which allows you to do just that, and also I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not one of the most 'functional' of techniques, but it works-- and it's the only technique I know that does. I understand there's a tons of applications that claim they can reveal you who's been looking for you however most of them are just duff & are developed with various other intents (such as swiping accessibility to your profile to upload spam).

With this approach you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no danger to your account.

Below's just how I discovered it.

At the time of writing this post I don't use Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while as well as I do not mean to in the future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a big fan of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account setup with my name as well as it was created with the sole intention of allowing me to sign up to certain sites. You recognize ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yes as much as I don't such as Facebook I was basically compelled to produce an account.

Now below's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I took place a night out & I satisfied a girl. We talked awhile and I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her once again (and I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I just so took place to sign into Facebook on my phone, and guess that existed in my 'suggested pals'?

None other than the woman I met on that particular night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards evening out she must have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a partner ... as well as possibly to bear in mind what I actually appear like).

And also since Facebook does not recognize who else to recommend to me (considering that I do not have anything on my Facebook account), it's chosen to reveal me recommended pals based upon that has been searching for me.

So below's the bargain.

If you already have a Facebook account you're advised pals will not necessarily reveal individuals who have actually been looking for you. Sure, several of them could have looked for you however there is no way of informing for certain.

As a norm Facebook will certainly reveal you advised pals based upon your interests, who your currently buddies with & what groups you've joined-- among a whole tons of other points.

However if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you don't have any friends-- it doesn't understand that to suggest.

So it reveals you individuals that have searched for you as it's next-best assumption! Cool huh?

Now if you don't currently have a Facebook profile however would have an interest in learning who's searching for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and take a look at your 'suggested close friends' (however make certain to review the crucial pointers listed below, otherwise it may mess up).

And if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly also have an interest in learning who's been looking for you, here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (using your real name) and also post an account image of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your major account as it'll have good friends as well as updates, however cunningly you've got one more account sitting there all set to capture unwary searchers.

Then, when you're ready to learn who's been looking for you all you need to do is authorize right into the 'blank' account and take a look at your advised buddies ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, think about these vital tips.

To start with, utilize sound judgment-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'arbitrary' friends, so not everybody that shows up there will have searched for you ... Yet if someone appears there that you happened to fulfill who would certainly have had no other previous connection to you (like the example I stated concerning the lady in the club), then chances are they've searched for you ... or else I think you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account other than sign in & scroll through the list of suggested buddies.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't look any person, do not click on accounts-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you offer Facebook some info it'll begin using it so suggest friends so it will certainly come to be harder to inform who has actually looked for you & that's been shown there because they're attached to something you've clicked or looked.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely how you can figure out who's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most sensible method in the technique, yet hey ho it functions & it's the only technique I recognize that does.