Who Like My Facebook Page | Update 2019

Facebook transformed the means you can see who liked your page Prior to you could just click on the variety of likes and a popup would show up with the people that like your page.

This transformed as well as you need to do 2 extra steps now.

The people that like your page.

1. Click on the link 'Similar to this' simply below the number of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the list of your sort in chronological order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most recently are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Likes using Insights

There is one more method to discover individuals that liked your page, by means of Insights. Actually it is the same means however a various starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your page, with most just recently suched as initially in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page