How to Delete All the Messages From Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk picked to go through the person's Facebook emails to check out all of their messages and after that use that info to message their friends-- posing as them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that somebody could potentially have access to all of your personal discussions that you've had with friends and family, going back for years!

After this experience I decided that I wanted to remove all of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would certainly have access to. Yet I discovered that this wasn't as very easy as you would certainly believe as there is no international "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you have to click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" switch, and also select "Delete Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I've carried Facebook over the past a number of years would have been much too lengthy. Nevertheless, I did locate a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All The Messages From Facebook



The procedure is easy. Open your Chrome web browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just authorize into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and also click on the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will remove all the messages on that whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down and click Introduce a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you must be rid of all your old conversations, as well as they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!