Facebook Delete All Messages | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these cases the hacker selected to experience the person's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and afterwards use that info to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that someone can possibly have access to all of your individual discussions that you've had with friends and family, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wished to remove every one of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever hacked, at least I can restrict what they would certainly have access to. However I uncovered that this had not been as easy as you would certainly believe as there is no international "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Rather, you must click right into each conversation, click the "Actions" switch, as well as pick "Erase Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much too taxing. Nevertheless, I did locate an incredible plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

Facebook Delete All Messages



The procedure is straightforward. Open your Chrome web browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users and I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely authorize into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and click the plugin icon that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will certainly delete all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down as well as click Release a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few minutes you should be eliminate all your old discussions, and they will not reappear when the person messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!