Can I Find Out who Searched for Me On Facebook | New 2019




I imagine there's several people out there that would certainly be pretty curious about finding out that's been searching for them on Facebook.

Can I Find Out Who Searched For Me On Facebook


If you are among them after that you'll probably appreciate this blog post because I saw something quite cool the other week which allows you to do just that, and I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not the most 'sensible' of techniques, but it functions-- as well as it's the only approach I understand that does. I know there's a lots of applications that claim they can show you who's been searching for you yet a lot of them are simply duff & are built with various other intents (such as taking accessibility to your account to post spam).

With this approach you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other approaches there's no danger to your account.

Here's just how I uncovered it.

At the time of creating this article I don't use Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while as well as I don't intend to in the future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a big fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply an empty account setup with my name as well as it was produced with the single intention of enabling me to sign up to particular sites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yes as much as I do not like Facebook I was basically compelled to create an account.

Currently below's things-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I satisfied a lady. We talked awhile and also I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever heard from her again (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I just so happened to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, and also hunch who was there in my 'recommended pals'?

None other than the lady I met on that particular evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards evening out she should have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a sweetheart ... and also maybe to bear in mind what I really look like).

As well as due to the fact that Facebook does not understand that else to suggest to me (since I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to show me advised friends based on who has been looking for me.

So below's the offer.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're suggested good friends won't always show people that have actually been looking for you. Certain, some of them might have searched for you yet there is no other way of telling without a doubt.

As a norm Facebook will certainly show you recommended good friends based on your interests, that your already friends with & what teams you have actually joined-- among an entire load of other things.

But if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any kind of buddies-- it does not recognize who to recommend.

So it reveals you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Trendy huh?

Now if you do not currently have a Facebook profile but would certainly want learning who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- established an empty account and also take a look at your 'advised good friends' (but make sure to review the vital pointers listed below, otherwise it might screw up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook yet would likewise be interested in learning who's been searching for you, below's what you'll require to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your actual name) and also upload a profile picture of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- normally they'll click on both to discover which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be evident which one is your major account as it'll have buddies and updates, yet cunningly you've obtained an additional account resting there all set to catch innocent searchers.

After that, when you're ready to find out who's been looking for you all you require to do is sign right into the 'empty' account and check out your recommended good friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

But, think about these essential ideas.

To start with, use sound judgment-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'random' good friends, so not everybody that shows up there will have looked for you ... But if somebody shows up there that you happened to meet who would have had no other prior connection to you (like the example I mentioned about the girl in the club), then possibilities are they have actually looked for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'empty' account aside from check in & scroll via the list of suggested good friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't search any person, don't click profiles-- do not do anything.

The second you provide Facebook some info it'll start using it so suggest friends so it will certainly become harder to inform that has actually looked for you & that's been revealed there due to the fact that they're linked to something you have actually clicked or browsed.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly just how you can find out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most practical method in the technique, but hey ho it works & it's the only method I understand that does.