Who Has Searched for Me On Facebook | New 2019




I envision there's quite a few individuals around that would certainly be rather interested in learning who's been looking for them on Facebook.

Who Has Searched For Me On Facebook


If you're one of them then you'll most likely appreciate this blog post since I discovered something rather cool down the other week which enables you to do just that, and also I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not one of the most 'practical' of methods, yet it functions-- and it's the only technique I understand that does. I know there's a load of apps that claim they can show you who's been searching for you but a lot of them are simply duff & are built with various other intents (such as taking access to your account to post spam).

With this method you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no risk to your account.

Below's exactly how I discovered it.

At the time of composing this article I don't use Facebook-- I have not done so for a long time and I do not plan to in the near future.

As you can probably collect I'm not a big follower of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just a blank account configuration with my name as well as it was produced with the sole purpose of allowing me to register to certain sites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get gain access to.

So yes as long as I don't such as Facebook I was pretty much forced to develop an account.

Currently right here's things-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I met a lady. We chatted for a bit as well as I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever learnt through her once again (and I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A couple of days after I so happened to authorize into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption who existed in my 'recommended close friends'?

None other than the woman I met on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards night out she have to have searched for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also perhaps to keep in mind what I actually resemble).

And since Facebook doesn't recognize that else to recommend to me (since I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's determined to show me suggested pals based upon that has been searching for me.

So right here's the bargain.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended friends will not always reveal people who have been looking for you. Sure, a few of them might have looked for you but there is no way of informing for certain.

As a norm Facebook will show you recommended pals based upon your passions, that your currently buddies with & what teams you've joined-- among an entire load of other things.

Yet if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, and you do not have any kind of pals-- it does not recognize who to suggest.

So it shows you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Trendy huh?

Now if you do not already have a Facebook profile yet would be interested in figuring out who's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- set up an empty account as well as have a look at your 'recommended close friends' (but be sure to read the vital suggestions below, or else it might ruin).

And if you do already have a Facebook but would also be interested in discovering that's been looking for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your real name) and upload an account image of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- naturally they'll click on both to learn which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your major account as it'll have buddies as well as updates, however cunningly you have actually obtained one more account resting there all set to catch unwary searchers.

Then, when you prepare to learn who's been looking for you all you need to do is sign into the 'blank' account as well as take a look at your suggested good friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

However, take into consideration these vital pointers.

Firstly, use good sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'arbitrary' good friends, so not everybody that turns up there will have looked for you ... Yet if somebody shows up there that you occurred to fulfill who would certainly have had no other previous link to you (like the instance I mentioned regarding the lady in the club), after that chances are they have actually searched for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account other than check in & scroll through the checklist of suggested close friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't search anyone, do not click accounts-- don't do anything.

The second you give Facebook some info it'll begin utilizing it so suggest buddies so it will certainly become harder to tell that has searched for you & that's been shown there since they're attached to something you have actually clicked on or searched.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly how you can figure out that's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most useful technique in the method, but hey ho it functions & it's the only technique I understand that does.