How Do I Link Twitter to My Facebook Page | New 2019

How Do I Link Twitter To My Facebook Page
You'll do this from within Twitter's setups, though it's additionally feasible to use Facebook's setups. To attach your Twitter account to Facebook, you have to use the Twitter internet site on a computer system.

When I don't understand how to do things, I use Google to locate @[How|Exactly How Do I Link Twitter To My Facebook Page
.

Below is a step-by-step tutorial on How To connect Twitter account to Facebook service web page:

1) Visit to your service Twitter account (or the twitter account that you wish to make use of to publish on your service page).

2) Click the little equipment on top of the web page and pick 'Edit Account'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

3) Scroll down as well as click the 'Link to Facebook' switch.
Link Twitter To Facebook

4) A little window will turn up, stating that Twitter wants to link to your account (meaning your personal profile). Click 'Okay'.

5) An additional window will turn up, saying "Twitter would like to upload to your good friends in your place". Click 'Okay'.

6) Your account is currently connected to Facebook!
Link Twitter To Facebook

However wait, you do not want to upload to your account; you just intend to publish to your business web page! (This is the component where I got confused).

7) De-select the two boxes, and click on 'Permit posting to among my pages'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

8) If you have greater than one web page, pick which web page you would like to upload to.
Link Twitter To Facebook

9) A little home window will certainly appear stating 'Twitter wants to manage your pages'. Click 'Okay'.

10) Ta-daa!!! You just connect Twitter to Facebook.