How to See who Searched You On Facebook | New 2019




I imagine there's many people available that would be rather interested in finding out that's been looking for them on Facebook.

How To See Who Searched You On Facebook


If you are just one of them after that you'll probably appreciate this article due to the fact that I discovered something pretty cool the other week which permits you to do simply that, and also I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not one of the most 'sensible' of methods, however it works-- and also it's the only approach I recognize that does. I know there's a lots of apps that declare they can show you who's been searching for you yet most of them are simply duff & are built with various other purposes (such as taking accessibility to your account to upload spam).

With this method you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other methods there's no risk to your account.

Below's exactly how I found it.

At the time of composing this post I don't use Facebook-- I have not done so for a long time and I don't intend to in the future.

As you can possibly collect I'm not a big fan of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just a blank account arrangement with my name and it was produced with the sole purpose of enabling me to subscribe to particular web sites. You understand ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yeah as high as I do not such as Facebook I was pretty much forced to create an account.

Now here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I met a woman. We chatted awhile and also I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever learnt through her once again (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A couple of days after I just so occurred to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption who existed in my 'suggested close friends'?

None besides the lady I satisfied on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she must have searched for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a sweetheart ... and perhaps to bear in mind what I in fact appear like).

As well as because Facebook does not understand that else to advise to me (given that I do not have anything on my Facebook account), it's determined to show me suggested close friends based upon who has actually been searching for me.

So right here's the bargain.

If you already have a Facebook account you're suggested friends won't necessarily show individuals that have been looking for you. Certain, some of them might have searched for you yet there is no chance of informing for certain.

As a norm Facebook will certainly show you recommended close friends based upon your rate of interests, who your already pals with & what groups you have actually joined-- among a whole load of various other points.

But if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any kind of buddies-- it doesn't recognize who to recommend.

So it reveals you individuals that have actually looked for you as it's next-best guess! Great huh?

Now if you do not already have a Facebook profile but would certainly have an interest in finding out that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and also have a look at your 'advised buddies' (but make sure to read the vital pointers listed below, or else it may screw up).

And if you do currently have a Facebook but would certainly also want discovering that's been looking for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (using your real name) and also upload an account picture of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- normally they'll click on both to learn which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be evident which one is your main account as it'll have good friends and updates, yet cunningly you've got another account resting there prepared to catch unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you prepare to figure out that's been searching for you all you require to do is authorize into the 'blank' account as well as have a look at your recommended close friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, take into account these crucial suggestions.

First of all, use sound judgment-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will suggested some 'random' friends, so not everybody that turns up there will have searched for you ... Yet if somebody shows up there who you took place to meet that would certainly have had no other prior connection to you (like the example I stated regarding the lady in the club), then possibilities are they've looked for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account aside from check in & scroll through the listing of suggested good friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't look anyone, do not click accounts-- don't do anything.

The second you give Facebook some details it'll begin using it so recommend pals so it will become harder to inform who has actually searched for you & that's been shown there due to the fact that they're linked to something you have actually clicked on or searched.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically just how you can find out who's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most useful method in the method, however hey ho it works & it's the only method I know that does.