How to Fully Delete Facebook Messages | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the hacker picked to go through the individual's Facebook emails to check out every one of their messages and after that utilize that information to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that somebody could potentially have accessibility to every one of your personal conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for several years!

After this experience I decided that I intended to remove all of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at least I can limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. Yet I uncovered that this had not been as easy as you would certainly think as there is no global "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you have to click into each discussion, click on the "Activities" switch, as well as choose "Delete Conversation". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past numerous years would have been much also taxing. However, I did find an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

How To Fully Delete Facebook Messages



The process is straightforward. Open your Chrome browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and I located it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, merely authorize into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window as well as click on the plugin icon that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will erase all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Launch a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you ought to be rid of all your old conversations, and they will certainly not come back when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!