How to Delete Facebook Messages In Bulk | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the hacker selected to undergo the person's Facebook emails to check out every one of their messages and after that make use of that details to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that a person might possibly have access to all of your personal conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for many years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wanted to erase all of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, at least I can restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. Yet I found that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly believe as there is no global "Erase All" option for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you have to click right into each discussion, click on the "Activities" button, as well as choose "Remove Conversation". To do this for the numerous conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past several years would have been far as well taxing. Nevertheless, I did discover a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete Facebook Messages In Bulk



The process is simple. Open your Chrome browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 customers and I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply sign right into Facebook. Open the complete messages window and also click on the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will certainly remove all the messages on that whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Introduce a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of mins you must be rid of all your old conversations, and also they will certainly not reappear when the person messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!