How to See who Likes Your Facebook Page | Update 2019

Facebook altered the method you can see who liked your page Before you could simply click the number of likes and also a popup would certainly show up with the people that like your web page.

This altered and also you need to do 2 added actions currently.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click the link 'Like this' just listed below the number of sort on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the listing of your sort in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your web page most just recently are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As by means of Insights

There is another method to discover individuals that liked your page, by means of Insights. Really it coincides method but a various starting factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Listing of the people that liked your page, with most recently suched as first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page