How to Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox at once | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the hacker picked to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to review all of their messages and then utilize that details to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that a person can potentially have access to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for several years!

After this experience I decided that I wished to remove all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at least I can limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. But I found that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Instead, you must click into each discussion, click on the "Activities" switch, as well as pick "Erase Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past a number of years would have been far also taxing. Nonetheless, I did locate an impressive plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox At Once



The procedure is straightforward. Open up your Chrome browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 users as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply sign right into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window and click on the plugin icon that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly erase all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down and click Launch a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few mins you should be eliminate all your old discussions, and they will not come back when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!