How to See who Likes A Page On Facebook | Update 2019

Facebook transformed the method you can see who liked your web page Before you could simply click on the variety of sort and also a popup would turn up with the people that like your page.

This transformed and also you need to do 2 extra actions currently.

The people that like your page.

1. Click on the link 'Such as this' just below the variety of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Right here is the checklist of your likes in chronological order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most just recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Suches As through Insights

There is an additional method to discover the people that liked your page, by means of Insights. In fact it coincides means yet a different starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of the people that liked your web page, with most just recently suched as first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page