How to Delete All Facebook Messages | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk selected to experience the individual's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that details to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that someone might potentially have access to all of your individual conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for many years!

After this experience I determined that I intended to delete all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I could limit what they would have accessibility to. But I discovered that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly assume as there is no worldwide "Remove All" option for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Instead, you need to click into each discussion, click on the "Actions" switch, and also select "Remove Conversation". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much as well lengthy. Nonetheless, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete All Facebook Messages



The process is simple. Open up your Chrome web browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 users as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks ago, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely sign right into Facebook. Open the complete messages home window and also click the plugin symbol that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will certainly delete all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down and click Release a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you must be eliminate all your old discussions, and also they will not reappear when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!