How to Delete All Facebook Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk picked to experience the person's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that info to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was just one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that someone might possibly have accessibility to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for many years!

After this experience I decided that I intended to delete all of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I can limit what they would certainly have access to. Yet I discovered that this wasn't as very easy as you would certainly believe as there is no international "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you must click into each discussion, click the "Activities" switch, as well as pick "Remove Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been far also lengthy. Nevertheless, I did locate an amazing plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All Facebook Messages At Once



The procedure is simple. Open your Chrome browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users and also I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open the full messages home window as well as click on the plugin symbol that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will certainly remove all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Launch a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you must be eliminate all your old discussions, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the person messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!